Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,952 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12215 EUR / SRD
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 38% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,496 (12,248 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Brikama costs 65 Dalasi (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,032 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lucknow costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)