Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 3%|
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2020.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,148 prices entered by 201 different people.
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Athens (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,778 in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Athens.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$85 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 8 (about 2 hours ago)