Cost of living in Padua, Italy vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,918 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2020.
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 5% more expensive than in Athens (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,317 in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Athens.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Santa Fe costs ARS $1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Delhi costs ₨32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bangkok costs 2,342 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cusco costs S/. 0.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,000 (about 4 hours ago)