Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,979 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04813 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 37% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,459 (Mex$ 30,302) in Pachuca.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dinajpur costs Taka 1,500,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Khartoum costs 100 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)