Cost of living in Ovalle, Chile vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,821 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00114 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ovalle (Chile) is 34% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,524 (CH$1,335,273) in Ovalle.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.120 Dinar (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $800 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in La Serena costs CH$400,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pardubice costs 14,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (about 1 hour ago)