Cost of living in Osaka, Japan vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,893 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00835 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 38% more expensive than in Athens (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €3,172 (¥379,804) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Athens.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Sancti Spíritus costs 2.00 CUC (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £16 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Temuco costs CH$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)