Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,893 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09459 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 16% more expensive than in Athens (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,900 (30,660 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Athens.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £27 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$1,830 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)