Cost of living in Omsk, Russia vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,843 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01376 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Omsk (Russia) is 53% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,133 (руб 82,322) in Omsk.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$45 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kolkata costs ₨800 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 7元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (about 2 hours ago)