Cost of living in Odense, Denmark vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,934 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13389 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 36% more expensive than in Athens (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €3,117 (kr23,280) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Athens.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malaga costs €0.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rouen costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgaum costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Luxembourg costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)