Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,984 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00851 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 40% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,257 (147,836 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sucre costs $b90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)