Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,835 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00834 EUR / XPF
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 63% more expensive than in Athens (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €3,760 (450,924 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Athens.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €60 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Madrid costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lima costs S/. 2,399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)