Cost of living in Neuquén, Argentina vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,172 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01493 EUR / ARS *
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neuquén (Argentina) is 55% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,037 (ARS $69,499) in Neuquén.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malaga costs €0.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rouen costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgaum costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Luxembourg costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)