Cost of living in Murcia, Spain vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 16%|
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,238 prices entered by 207 different people.
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 13% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manila costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kochi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 4.35 (about 4 hours ago)