Cost of living in Moradabad, India vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,953 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01281 EUR / INR
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moradabad (India) is 45% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,312 (₨102,414) in Moradabad.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cardiff costs £1.22 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €375 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Manaus costs R$ 2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €65 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,200TL (35 minutes ago)