Cost of living in Montpellier, France vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,952 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020.
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 17% more expensive than in Athens (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,816 in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Athens.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Sucre costs $b90 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 6,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)