Cost of living in Mississauga, Canada vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,039 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.697 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mississauga (Canada) is 34% more expensive than in Athens (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €3,222 (C$4,624) in Mississauga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Athens.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Doha costs 120 ﷼ (5 minutes ago)
- 250 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 90,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 kg bag of potatoes in Lahore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 650 (about 1 hour ago)