Cost of living in Misratah, Libya vs Athens, Greece
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,820 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.653 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 30% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,534 (2,348 Dinar) in Misratah.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 40 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.120 Dinar (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $800 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in La Serena costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (about 1 hour ago)