Cost of living in Marseille, France vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,931 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2020.
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 20% more expensive than in Athens (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,638 in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Athens.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cardiff costs £1.22 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €375 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Manaus costs R$ 2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €65 (38 minutes ago)