Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela vs Athens, Greece
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,935 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VES *
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 28% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,662 (38,981,849 Bs.S.) in Maracaibo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Doha costs 120 ﷼ (5 minutes ago)
- 250 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 90,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 kg bag of potatoes in Lahore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 650 (about 1 hour ago)