Cost of living in Manzanillo, Colima, Mexico vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,933 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04695 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo, Colima (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Athens you would need to make just about €2,046 (Mex$ 43,575) in Manzanillo, Colima.
Prices recently added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bangkok costs 2,342 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cusco costs S/. 0.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $450 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 21 (about 3 hours ago)