Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,161 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00027 EUR / COP
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 47% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,226 (COL$4,576,361) in Manizales.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salerno costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oldenburg costs €30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Modesto, California costs $1,423 (about 4 hours ago)