Cost of living in Mangalore, India vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,979 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01295 EUR / INR
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 53% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,070 (₨82,598) in Mangalore.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$85 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 8 (about 2 hours ago)