Cost of living in Malé, Maldives vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,916 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06017 EUR / MVR
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 8% more expensive than in Athens (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,275 (37,799 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Athens.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨40,660 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vratsa costs 300 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Istanbul costs 16TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sucre costs $b90 (about 5 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 6,500 (about 5 hours ago)