Cost of living in Mahabad, Iran vs Athens, Greece
WARNING! Mahabad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mahabad.
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,820 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahabad (Iran) is 19% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,774 (﷼ 80,701,670) in Mahabad.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €18,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cape Town costs R 48 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Los Angeles, California costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Amsterdam costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Vijayawada costs ₨210 (about 2 hours ago)