Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,860 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01439 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 42% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,332 (руб 92,599) in Magnitogorsk.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manila costs Php6,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kochi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 4.35 (about 3 hours ago)