Cost of living in Macao vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,912 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.11486 EUR / MOP
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Macao is 26% more expensive than in Athens (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,909 (25,323 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Athens.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rouen costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgaum costs ₨200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Luxembourg costs €900 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manila costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kochi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$900 (about 2 hours ago)