Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,903 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2020.
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 37% more expensive than in Athens (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €3,564 in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Athens.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Modesto, California costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €21,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 150,000 Bs.S. (about 3 hours ago)