Cost of living in Lublin, Poland vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,915 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.23422 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 36% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,475 (6,298 zł) in Lublin.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Sancti Spíritus costs 2.00 CUC (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £16 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Temuco costs CH$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)