Cost of living in Luanda, Angola vs Athens, Greece
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,901 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00185 EUR / AOA *
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 14% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Athens you would need to make just about €2,244 (1,214,586 Kz) in Luanda.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Valencia costs €0.86 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 32 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Spokane, Washington costs $0.71 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kolkata costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)