Cost of living in La Serena, Chile vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,127 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00114 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 25% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,804 (CH$1,583,968) in La Serena.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £27 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$1,830 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)