Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 23%|
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13351 EUR / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,107 prices entered by 211 different people.
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 28% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Galle costs 600 ₨ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prague costs 32 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 10,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)