Cost of living in Kunming, China vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,864 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13006 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 39% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,400 (10,768元) in Kunming.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Delhi costs ₨32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bangkok costs 2,342 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cusco costs S/. 0.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $450 (about 4 hours ago)