Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,859 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09693 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 61% more expensive than in Athens (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €4,015 (kr 41,419) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Athens.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $450 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zapopan costs Mex$ 570 (about 2 hours ago)