Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,937 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.22007 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 23% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,990 (RM9,042) in Kota Kinabalu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Luxembourg costs €900 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manila costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kochi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)