Cost of living in Konya, Turkey vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,899 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14999 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 61% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Athens you would need to make just about €868 (5,789TL) in Konya.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs 90,000 Bs.S. (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £5.00 (about 3 hours ago)