Cost of living in Kharagpur, India vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,821 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01288 EUR / INR
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharagpur (India) is 46% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,355 (₨105,156) in Kharagpur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sucre costs $b90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)