Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 218%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,859 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 60% more expensive than in Athens (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €4,008 (2,640,363 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Athens.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,300 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cardiff costs £2,580 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vijayawada costs ₨56 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)