Cost of living in Kassala, Sudan vs Athens, Greece
WARNING! Kassala has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kassala.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,820 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01754 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kassala (Sudan) is 5% more expensive than in Athens (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,416 (137,686 Pound) in Kassala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Athens.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cape Town costs R 48 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Los Angeles, California costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Amsterdam costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Vijayawada costs ₨210 (about 2 hours ago)