Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,847 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2020.
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 13% more expensive than in Athens (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,716 in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Athens.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Rajshahi costs Taka 267 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santa Fe costs ARS $1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Delhi costs ₨32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bangkok costs 2,342 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cusco costs S/. 0.50 (about 3 hours ago)