Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,862 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03958 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 23% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,931 (48,799 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 20 (22 minutes ago)
- 250 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Belgaum costs ₨180 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Colombo costs 145 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)