Cost of living in Karimnagar, India vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,830 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01271 EUR / INR
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 30% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,551 (₨121,987) in Karimnagar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Novara costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiclayo costs S/. 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Copenhagen costs kr50 (about 3 hours ago)