Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,744 prices entered by 398 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00600 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 56% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,019 (₨169,712) in Karachi.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €60 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Madrid costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lima costs S/. 2,399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)