Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,862 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06255 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 22% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,788 (28,593 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Seoul costs ₩2,936 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Belgaum costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Colombo costs 145 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)