Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,896 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01195 EUR / AFN
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 38% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,416 (118,479 Afghani) in Kabul.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 5,000 ₦ (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bandung costs Rp 45,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Toronto costs C$2.99 (about 3 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Sarajevo costs 7KM (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $980 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 5 hours ago)