Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,067 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.22007 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 24% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,666 (RM7,570) in Johor Bahru.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 8,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Liverpool costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ithaca, New York costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Orlando, Florida costs $0.92 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)