Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,071 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.24616 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 14% more expensive than in Athens (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,510 (﷼ 10,196) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Athens.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnodar costs руб 500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Darwin costs AU$43 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Doha costs 2.00 ﷼ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)