Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,915 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020.
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 21% more expensive than in Athens (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €3,018 in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Athens.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pasto costs COL$10,000 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Toronto costs C$0.25 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gafsa costs 20 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 5,800 zł (about 1 hour ago)