Cost of living in Huizhou, China vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,804 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13214 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 40% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,381 (10,454元) in Huizhou.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kraków costs 289 zł (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 120 ﷼ (9 minutes ago)
- 250 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 90,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 kg bag of potatoes in Lahore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)