Cost of living in Hobart, Australia vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.611 EUR / AUD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,017 prices entered by 186 different people.
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 26% more expensive than in Athens (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,656 (AU$4,348) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Athens.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aligarh costs ₨150 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mexico City costs Mex$ 27 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sydney costs AU$450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tucumán costs ARS $52,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $85 (about 4 hours ago)