Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,878 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09434 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 21% more expensive than in Athens (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,897 (30,711 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Athens.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$600,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Madrid costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)